India, January 11th, 2018: Let’s celebrate life and fitness. Gold’s Gym one of the leading fitness chains globally started the new year with a bang — 12 eminent personalities and 12 inspirational stories , all rolled into one big aspiration called the Gold’s Gym Calendar 2018. The fitness brand has chosen eminent and multi personalities from different walks of life who have shaped lives and have made enormous contributions to the nation. While the overall theme of the Gold’s Gym Calendar is fitness, these personalities have been positioned as “Achievers of the year” from their respective fraternity simply because they have done justice to their work and at the same time they wear fitness on their sleeves on a day to day basis.
Packaged in a stylish rectangular box, this limited edition release marks the first time that all your fitness icons have appeared in one multi-fitness calendar. Each calendar page showcases their achievements and their fitness mantras and there is a small video which narrates their story which is displayed on the Gold’s Gym website. These videos are linked to the calendar through a QR code. The 12 personalities who aptly show up in 12 months are:
- January – Mr. Sangram Singh– International Wrestler, Motivational Speaker & Sports Psychologist
- February – Mr. Ranveer Brar– Celebrity Chef
- March – Mr. Abhishek Ganguly– Managing Director, PUMA India
- April – Mr. Terence Lewis– Choreographer & Founder of Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute & Contemporary Dance Company
- May – Mr. Matthew Spacie– Founder, Magic Bus (NGO) & Co-Founder, Cleartrip.com
- June – Mr. Ritesh Sidhwani– Co-Founder, Excel Entertainment
- July- Mr. Vivek Singh– Joint Managing Director, Procam International
- August – Mr. Upendra Jain– Director, Sports & Youth Welfare, Madhya Pradesh
- September – Mr. Rahil Shah– Director, NM Medical
- October – Ms. Venil Ali – City Director, Teach for India
- November – Meet Bros.– Music Composers & Singers
- December – Ms. Sangeeta Rao– Television & Film Director
The launch of the Gold’s Gym Calendar 2018 took place at Tote on the Turf, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai at the hands of the very 12 celebs who are featured in the Calendar over a wine and cheese session that was attended by the who’s who.
Commenting on the launch, Ms. Shraddha Sheth – VP Sales, Operations and Marketing, Gold’s Gym said: “We are very happy to introduce Gold’s Gym Calendar 2018 with innovation that personifies the brand. Gold’s Gym is synonymous with fitness and we strongly believe that there are only a few steps between you and the better version of you. This calendar showcases fitness from personalities that come from various walks of life and not necessarily from body building or athlete point of view. Each of these celebs have their own ways of looking at fitness and contributing to the cause of fitness. The key message which we wish to convey is – People with FIT bodies, FIT minds and FIT spirits, are capable to make the nation fit.”
Gold’s Gym has been introducing annual calendars since a decade for its premium members, vendor partners, associate brand partners, etc. The brand has successfully completed 15 years of unrivalled success in providing the finest equipment and fitness knowledge available to its members to achieve their individual potential. Gold’s Gym India has been shaping lives in India since the past 15 years with 125+ clubs across 85+ cities in India. The brand believes in shaping bodies as well as lives.
With the efforts of Mr.Jagdish Valecha – Chairman and three dynamic Directors – Mr. Rajesh Advani, Mr. G. Ramchandran and Mr. Karan Valecha Gold’s Gym has achieved multiple awards for excellence under its belt and has expanded its fitness profile to give best customer experience with excellent mix of equipment, well qualified trainers who undergo continu